Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Fall Festival

Well, I am jumping in with both feet with festivals this fall!  As you know, I will have a booth at the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill, Texas on October 8 and 9 (I will have two lovely assistants to help me, my nieces Leigh and Tierney).  Then on November 5, I will have a booth at the lovely Antique Rose Emporium in Independence, Texas.  They are hosting a fragrance event and have graciously asked me to be a vendor.  The Rose Emporium is not a bad drive from Houston.  Takes about an hour from Cypress.  Take 290 out toward Brenham, then turn right off 290.  Then I will have a booth on November 12 at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 1819 Heights Boulevard, Houston, TX 77008 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Christmas is coming, you know!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment